Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last weekend's recap

With summer coming to an end, we've been busy! I have been too busy with work last week to download photos and blog about it!Last Friday I was off with my Mom. We went to Lancaster and visited Kitchen Kettle Village, Tanger Outlets, and Rockvale Outlets. We had lunch at one of the Amish style restaurants, I can't recall the name but I had a delicious chicken salad sandwich!

Gotta love being a tourist :)
Next up that night Brian & I went to the local dive bar to watch the sunset. It was really nice. Cheap beer and good views. You can't ask for much else on a Friday night in the summer!

We followed Saturday up with a trip down to Cape May. It was a great time. The first time we went to the Jersey Shore all summer!!

We went down where the Cape May Ferry goes in and out.
Sunday finished the weekend out with a trip into work for a couple of hours, then dinner with Staci, Sean and Aidan. I've been swamped at work. I've got a huge event I've been planning for months now with a committee. We're down to the wire, less than a month away! I feel like I'm prepping for another wedding. Speaking of that my event is September 17th. My 1 year anniversary is September 18th. Needless to say, we're not going away that weekend!  Love quality time with our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...