1. What do you do for a living?
I work in public relations, in the communications world
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
All the people I get to meet, including all of the fun opportunities
3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
6:30 am med staff meetings and any other early morning meeting where I have to leave before 6am! And the commute and tolls but that is not a direct impact on my job! :)
4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?
PR person I would be a non-profit administrator or a professional organizer
5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?
Hmmm I'm not sure. I'll have to think about that one.
6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?
I would be either a TV news producer or an on air personality
7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?
I would probably be a chef, does that count as manual labor? Lifting, cutting, dicing...
8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?
I would say any of the sciences or maths. I wish I was a part of the newspaper club or the yearbook back then, but it is funny how you need to grow up to learn more about yourself and what your strengths and weakness are.
9. Who was your favorite boss? Why?
I really liked Kim from Direct Group my first high school job. I also loved having Shawn as a boss at Curves. And I've only ever had two other bosses at my work now, my former boss and current boss. I've been pretty lucky to have such a limited amount of bosses!
10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)? The office :)
No comments:
Post a Comment