1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
Depends on the day of the week. I have tried to start doing loads during the week so I'm not tied to them on the weekend.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Arm & Hammer HE
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Yes, Downey
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Sometimes, but not usually
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Well I iron clothes that need to be ironed and I take clothes to the dry cleaners to be cleaned.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
None of the above
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I separate it.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
I separate it by many ways. Brian's work clothes, my work clothes, our "regular" clothes and then socks/underwear/tanks etc. Sometimes if enough, I will do a load of whites. Towels and sheets are separate.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Hung up: certain shirts, pants, dresses, skirts
Drawers: underwear, socks, shorts, jeans, sweaters
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Plastic hangers. They sort of match, most of them are white. I would like to get some of those "huggable" hangers.
No comments:
Post a Comment