Today was Jessica's shower!! It was really great! It was held at a cute hall in Sicklerville. I had never heard of it but boy did it have some great food!! The bets was the chicken caesar pasta salad. It was amazing! Baby showers are always so cute. I love seeing all the new gadgets and gizmos! Jessica and Bill found out they were having a baby girl! They are so excited!
 |
| ~ Momma to be & Me ~ |
 |
| ~cute favor~ |
I used this pattern
here to make the quilt. It was fairly easy. This was the second time I have ever used the OLFA's chenille cutter. It is a lot of work. But you need to have a sharp blade. In the middle of me making the quilt, I had to go to Joann's and purchase a new blade!!
 |
| ~chenille baby blanket~ |
Jessica is one of my four friends that are pregnant! I'm so happy all of my wonderful friends are starting to have babies! What an exciting time in our lives! I wish Jess and Bill all the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment