Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working in Philadelphia

Some days I think we forget to take advantage of the things in Philadelphia and the things it is famous for. Well the other day I had a speaking engagement over the later part of the lunch time hour. I did not have a chance to eat lunch before I left work to continue working outside the office. I took full advantage of being in South Philadelphia, and went to Tony Luke's! I have gone to Pat's & Geno's many times over the years, but never to Tony Luke's. I just read about Tony Luke losing 100 pounds! So I guess I had Tony Luke on the mind! I went and I had a roast pork sandwich-- what they are known for. They also have cheesesteaks and all the other hoagies and sandwiches, but since I hadn't been there I figured I would go for what they are known for! It was yummy, very filling! I probably could have shared it but I ate the whole thing!! Ahh but needless to say I didn't eat dinner! It was great. I am glad I stopped and had a late lunch / early dinner. I am also glad that I feel empowered enough to eat out by myself. I never seem to mind. Maybe it is just my independent self or that I had a phone to keep me occupied! Here are a couple pictures I snapped while eating with my camera on my phone. Needless to say, take time to enjoy the little things in life that your city is known for!






I know yesterday I post about my weight loss and today I post about eating a 700 calorie sandwich! It is all about balance! That was all I had for the rest of the day! Plus it is moderation--- I will not deprive myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...