Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Classic

Whew~ what a day!! It was a cold windy 41 degree day at Citizens Bank Park. I sure did bundle up! I had on under amour tights, two pairs of ski socks, my wanna be uggs for the lower part of my body. I had on a cami, under amour, turtleneck sweater, t-shirt, ski jacket, flyers jersey. Hat, scarf and gloves for my other parts of the body! I really wasn't that cold. We did stand practically the whole time so we didn't even use our blankets that we brought. We were actually on the lower level, section 129. You would think the lower the better but it was the opposite for this game. The lower was better for the lack of wind but we did need to look up at the jumbotron when they were on the opposite side of the ice. I enjoyed every moment even with the loss. The Flyers sure did forget how to play in the third round. I was so bummed my man Danny Briere didn't score on his penalty shot. Guhhh...Also to many high rollers I guess that didn't want to chant or yell. Lack of fan excitement too! But we did have a great time. I did have a great time with our friends. I did have an angry husband because of the loss of this game. But we will move on in a short time...hehe The Winter Classic is heading out to Minnesota next year so it was a good time seeing our home team play a game outside. They said it was a sell out crowd at the CBP. Here are some photos to see our experience.

~sb~


~smooth ice~

~our view~

~such an experience~

~the roots~
~the alum~

~my man danny~
~the team with the coaches~

~my love~

~they didn't score enough~


~yes, that is snow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...