Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Pocono's

Well last weekend-- I had a three day weekend. It was great! Just what I needed! I have a whole update post to tell you about. I need to download my photos form my little camera and collaborate them together to post all about our very awesome weekend! Needless to say I didn't take out my brand new camera on the slopes! Only my little guy!!You may recall from reading this post that I was super excited! 


Here are a couple of photos I took on Sunday morning walk after eating breakfast at our favorite place in the Poconos. One time we will have to eat there for lunch or dinner.




I am afraid that we aren't going to get any snow this year at home! Last year we got so much, this year-- not so much. We did 6-9 inches while we were in the Poconos from Friday night into Saturday. They were pleased for sure!! Any way more on the Poconos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...